2012年10月10日星期三

The Phantom of the Opera comes to Manila


The Phantom of the Opera comes to Manila for a strictlylimited season from August 25 to October 14 at the CCP Main Theatre.
I could remember that have a movie shows in Cinema when I’m14th years old and last year was exhibit at Greenbelt 3 Cinema Manila. Now, Igot a chance to watch live show, it’s a wonderful night for me. Although badweather across most of the sky but no one can spoil my day.
 
 


 
 

  • "Think of Me" by Christine and Raoul,
  • "The Mirror (Angel of Music)" by Christine, Raoul, and Phantom
  • "The Phantom of the Opera" by Phantom and Christine
  • "The Music of the Night" by Phantom, and
  • "All I Ask of You" by Raoul and Christine
  •  

The Phantom of the Opera


 In sleep he sang to me in dreamshe came
That voice whichcalls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again?For now I find
The Phantom of theOpera is there inside my mind
Sing once again with me our strangeduet
My power over yougrows stronger yet
And though you turnfrom me to glance behind
The Phantom of theOpera is there inside your mind

Those who have seenyour face draw back in fear
I am the mask youwear it's me they hear
My spirit and myvoice in one combined
The Phantom of theOpera is there inside my mind

Beware the Phantom ofthe Opera
Is that the Phantomof the Opera?
Sing, my angel
Sing for me
Sing, my angel
Sing for me
 
 
Cultural Center of the Philippines Main Theater
August 25, 2012 to October 14, 2012
Tuesday to Sunday, 8pm shows
with 3pm matinee shows every Saturday and Sunday


Ticket Prices:
Balcony 2 - P2,250
Upper Box/ Balcony 1 - P3,500
Lower Box/Parterre Box - P4,500
Orchestra Side - P5,800
Orchestra Center - P7,000 (my seat)



 

 


 

没有评论:

发表评论