2012年6月7日星期四

happy day

I didn't hang out with you guys for such a long time. So, we have decided the coming day off going out dating with each other.
We have been out all day long and really fun to hanging out with you all. Even though we are not a child anymore but we still naive to do those funny things. From the main time I though just want to snap a photo front of carousel but honey teow 'hand so fast' already bought 5 ticket and asked us into playground. Yahoos~ Is my time to get fun. After we snap than we walk around and looking direction for bowling.
Never play bowling in MOA, that’s why we lost direction. The space quite big actually and there not only part of bowling, still have small area for Pool, machine like Ping Pong game and basketball game etc...
We spend half day in MOA, after that we decide continue 2nd round. TOP TOP sing K~~ until midnight 2++. By the way, I be zombie jor~~ Due to woke up earlier in the morning.
Thank you guys to bring me happiness when I said ''Hmm, shall we dating? Seems long time didn't go out with you jor''
 
Look alike Couple? anyway, same STYLE!!
mirror mirror on the CAROUSEL
Waiting Lift and I snap alone
3 shoes of US

Ven be naughty - Why show me your tongue??

Bowling time

Spend time together with each one

Say YEAH!

Allowed us Pleaaaaseeee~~We're just not be adult for 5 min

Mandy sooo soooo nice in this picture, am I rite?

Bored!! waiting them~~ what should I can do? hmmm

all guys stomach bao bao (burp~~ oppsss, damn full)

4 条评论:

  1. hahahaha!!! yayaa i'm very nice, not only in the photo!!! wahahhaa~

    回复删除
  2. lol... only in the photo nia... also only 1 photo jek... wkwkw

    回复删除
  3. wow.. just know your gals come and comment.haha, I love you guys too...

    回复删除